Red Green Red Green

All about the gameplay.

A good example that a game can be good without being overly complex or super fancy. Simple, yet fun game play with variation. Although there could be some more difficulty factors added to the game, it was fun for a short time.

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Zombie killing fun...with a hat!

Of course, the main difference between me and the zombies is that I have a fancy top hat...and assorted weapons. Good fun, although I quit after reaching height of 102, when no other variations came about.

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Game Over...

So I was playing this game, but I kept dying!
Seriously, it was a fun little artistic game.

NightHawk Nanabush NightHawk Nanabush

Great piece!

I have been following your art for a while now (and on deviant.art), and I must say that this is one (although older) of my favorite pieces. I like the lighting, the sharp lines of the mask in contrast to the softer lines of the clothing and skin. I would like to see more Native art from you! :)

Elk Elk

Still good!

Yes, this piece is not as detailed as some of your other drawings, but it is still good.
A retouch might improve the piece.

Sphynx Sphynx

Poor cat! :)

For some reason, this piece made me smile at the cat, then made me sad at the hairlessness of it. Regardless, another fine piece drawn.

I like the subtle details, the wrinkles of skin, the contour of the nose, and the wrinkles on the ears. While not my favorite piece, it is good.

You are increasing my interest in charcoal ;)