All 6 art Reviews

NightHawk Nanabush NightHawk Nanabush

Great piece!

I have been following your art for a while now (and on deviant.art), and I must say that this is one (although older) of my favorite pieces. I like the lighting, the sharp lines of the mask in contrast to the softer lines of the clothing and skin. I would like to see more Native art from you! :)

Elk Elk

Still good!

Yes, this piece is not as detailed as some of your other drawings, but it is still good.
A retouch might improve the piece.

Sphynx Sphynx

Poor cat! :)

For some reason, this piece made me smile at the cat, then made me sad at the hairlessness of it. Regardless, another fine piece drawn.

I like the subtle details, the wrinkles of skin, the contour of the nose, and the wrinkles on the ears. While not my favorite piece, it is good.

You are increasing my interest in charcoal ;)

Lion Lion

Great piece!

Another well made drawing, with a few comments.

I found the forehead of the lion a bit pale, I know the light source is hitting in that spot, but seems almost too pale for my taste.
The mane on top of the head seems a bit short. This could be a younger lion, which in that case would be fine. However, if you were going for the more older, wiser, lion, then adding a bit to the mane might increase its presence a bit?

That said, it is a great piece and a great drawing. Well done!

Jaguar Jaguar

Very life-like

Very nice charcoal drawing! You can really tell the effort which was put into this piece, well detailed and well done!

Owl Owl

Very nice!

Love your detailing on this piece. Very realistic!