Red Green Red Green

All about the gameplay.

A good example that a game can be good without being overly complex or super fancy. Simple, yet fun game play with variation. Although there could be some more difficulty factors added to the game, it was fun for a short time.

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Zombie killing fun...with a hat!

Of course, the main difference between me and the zombies is that I have a fancy top hat...and assorted weapons. Good fun, although I quit after reaching height of 102, when no other variations came about.

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Game Over...

So I was playing this game, but I kept dying!
Seriously, it was a fun little artistic game.

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Not bad, but has a couple kinks.

Love the retro style graphics in this game, the music and sound effects are appropriate, never became an issue for me.

However, I found the controls a bit wonky. I didn't like how you had to switch out your weapons (all or nothing) with whatever you found. The dogs particularly bugged me, or whenever you got overwhelmed by monsters. The melee attack should have some form of knockback effect, otherwise making the attack quite underpowered.

This game has potential and overall not a bad game.
Fix the above kinks and I would be wanting to replay this one again.

Nephi's Adventure 2 Nephi's Adventure 2

Fun game!

Fun point-and-click game. I agree with some of the other comments, that it would be nice with a SKIP button when replaying the game (mostly for the medals :)). I love the humor of the game, but I did find it a tad short, most of the cut-scenes seemed a bit rushed and not as graphically neat as Chapter 1. However, I did enjoy the game :)

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

Not for your average kid!

This game reminds me of Happy Tree friends. Cute animals with plenty of violence, yet without being crass. I enjoyed it, 4/5.

Landfill Bill Landfill Bill

Average game with a good message

Small game with a good message to recycle, not too hard , but may become repeteous quickly.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Worthy sequel!

I enjoyed The Last Stand 1, this is definitely a worthy sequel to that game. New weapons, traps, the ability to arm your survivors with most weapons made this better than the first, new areas and I did not spade this, but I liked the idea of searching different areas, even if that did not make any different to what you might find. Another interesting feature is that your survivors can die in combat...interesting.

A few flaws though:
Still have some buggy aiming, especially with automatic weapons. When I spray on a large group, the bullets seem not to hit anything at all.
I didn't like that you cannot place your survivors where you want, potentially putting yourself in a poor strategic position.

But overall, a very good game :)